As the economic environment around COVID-19 continues to evolve, BreezeWood Floors continues to stay committed to doing our part to help flatten the curve while staying focused on protecting our employees, customers and the continuation of our business operations. BreezeWood Floors will continue with its operations maintaining our customer first approach while ensuring the safety and health of our number one asset, our employees, is also protected.
In light of this, we have implemented a contingency plan consisting of operating procedures that will allow us to continue to ensure that we provide you the products and services that you need with minimal disruptions.
Please find below the changes to to our day-to-day operations effective immediately:
- Our showrooms are open to the general public. However, the safety of our customers and our staff is still our top priority and therefore, we have procedures in place that allow us to continue to follow public health advice and workplace safety measures.
- Hand sanitizer is available and required upon entering our showrooms.
- As per local by-laws, face masks must be worn by all customers before entering our showrooms. With our large showrooms, physical distancing is still possible and also encouraged.
- Additional cleaning protocols are in place and being followed.
- Preferred payment methods are: on account, e-transfer or credit card.
- Contactless pick-up is still available. Simply call from the parking lot once you have arrived (if payment is still required, it can be taken over the phone at this time), and a member of our team will ensure your order is accessible.
BreezeWood Floors appreciates your business and is committed to meeting your needs. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.