As the economic environment around COVID-19 continues to evolve, BreezeWood Floors continues to stay committed to doing our part to help flatten the curve while staying focused on protecting our employees, customers and the continuation of our business operations. BreezeWood Floors will continue with its operations maintaining our customer first approach while ensuring the safety and health of our number one asset, our employees, is also protected.
We have implemented a contingency plan consisting of operating procedures that will allow us to continue to ensure that we provide you the products and services that you need with minimal disruptions.
In light of the Government of Ontario’s recent announcement of lockdown measures across the province starting on Boxing Day, please find below the changes to our day-to-day operations effective December 26, 2020:
- Our showrooms are closed to the general public.
- Orders can be placed via phone or email.
- Free samples are still available for order on our website.
- Curbside pick-up and delivery options are available
- Payment will be handled prior to pick-up/delivery or at the time of pick-up over the phone.
- Preferred methods of payment are: on account, by credit card over the phone, or by e-transfer.
- When picking up an order, simply call from the parking lot once you have arrived (if payment is still required, it can be taken over the phone at this time), and a member of our team will ensure your order is accessible.
All of us at BreezeWood Floors appreciate your business and are working hard to continue to serve our customers. We thank you in advance for your patience during these unusual times.